add

Saturday 1 February 2014

Nigerian man facing trial in UK for having sex without condom


Imomotimi Wilson
A Nigerian man, Imomotimi Wilson (30) is currently facing trial in UK  for allegedly refusing to wear a condom on the third time he had sex with a woman he had a one night stand. According to the victim, Caroline Allison (40), they had consensual sex twice but on the third occasion Wilson failed to use a condom instead he held her hands over her head and told her 'if you love me you'll do it' before raping her for 15-20 seconds.
Giving evidence at his trial at Cambridge Crown Court Wilson said:
'She said I feel like having sex again and I said "Yes, I feel like having sex with you as well again but there is no condom. She was romancing me, touching and kissing, and I said no, I do not want to do that because there is no condom. She started kissing me again and then I penetrated her. I believed 100 per cent it was consensual. Then she said stop and that's when I stopped. There were three seconds of penetration.'

The pair met at The Regal pub in Cambridge on June 9 last year. The trial continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment